november 12, 2020 7:00pm - november 12, 2020 8:00pm
We invite you to join our Virtual Public Watch Party for A Midsummer Night's Dream followed by a LIVE Digital Talkback with the artists. On Thursday, November 12th, join us for this magical 45-minute digital adaptation of A Midsummer
We invite you to join our Virtual Public Watch Party for A Midsummer Night’s Dream followed by a LIVE Digital Talkback with the artists.
On Thursday, November 12th, join us for this magical 45-minute digital adaptation of A Midsummer Night’s Dream on your own device and from the comfort of your home. After experiencing the magic of Midsummer, click into our live digital talkback, hosted on YouTube Live. We’d love to answer your questions, so have them ready to share in the Live Chat during the conversation!
If you would like to see a Sneak Peek of the show prior to November 12th: https://youtu.be/scLxB1TGUKk
- Tickets are $15 per household, $5 for student households.
- To purchase your ticket, please go to: https://tickets.asolorep.org/4133/4153
- Use the code DREAMFREE to claim your complimentary “ticket.”
How to order tickets step by step:
- Step 1: Go to asolorep.org and click on the A Midsummer Night’s Dream banner OR click on this direct link: https://tickets.asolorep.org/4133/4153
- Step 2: Log into your Tessitura Account by clicking the Log-in button on the top left.
- To log-in, type in your email address. If you don’t remember your password, click on “Reset your Password” and follow the instructions. Hint: If you choose to check out as a guest, you will have to fill in a lot of extra information.
- Step 3: Choose 1 for the number of households you are purchasing.
- Step 4: In the top right corner, click on the box next to Promo Code, and enter DREAMFREE and hit the Submit button. Your ticket is now free of charge!
- Step 5: Complete your purchase by clicking on the red Reserve button.
Once you have completed the process, you will receive a confirmation via email. We will be sending you specific instructions about how to access the performance and talkback before November 12th.
A few FAQs:
- What is a Digital Talkback? As a way to be responsive to our schools and community organizations, we have devised a way that a large amount of audience members can come together to ask our cast and creative team questions. Whether at home or in a classroom, this style of talkback allows our audiences to have conversations about the art with each other and with our team. This Digital Talkback will be on YouTube live, and participants are encouraged to ask questions by typing them into the LIVE CHAT box on their screen.
If you’d like to learn more about Asolo Rep’s BardWired program, please go to https://www.asolorep.org/engage-learn/school-programs/asolo-rep-online-tour.